PitchBook/BVR Guideline Public Company Comps Tool
Additional Product Details
The PitchBook/BVR Guideline Public Company Comps Tool provides a complete set of defensible public company comps with financials and links to source documents.
- Utilize the time-saving Excel Plugin - easily integrate data with Excel, build your own model or choose from existing templates, then examine, manipulate, and update your analysis with one click
- Get financial statements, financial ratios, and valuation multiples for specific public companies on demand. Enter the name or ticker symbols of the companies and the tool delivers the exact financial data you request
- Spend your valuable time picking the very best comparables – the database includes all publicly filed data (even for inactive companies) and includes full financial information for companies traded on Canadian stock exchanges
- Improve the quality of your comparables – you can find comps in the Guideline Public Company Tool by using almost any variable you can imagine: SIC code, industry, keyword, revenue, assets, and more!
- Save time – the Guideline Public Company Tool provides flexibility to easily incorporate the data into your appraisal reports and spreadsheets
Take a tour of the PitchBook/BVR Guideline Public Company Comps Tool with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
Preview Tutorial >>