Vertical IQ - Industry Reports
Highlights of Vertical IQ profiles:
- Global Perspectives chapter: Includes list of major global companies impacting the industry, breakdown of total imports and exports between the U.S. and other countries and insight into worldwide demand
- Save time with hard-to-find small- and medium-sized business intelligence at your fingertips: Access over 500 industry profiles to get a closer look into a company’s challenges, industry risks, industry trends, financial metrics, and more. Plus, archived reports are now available!
- Easily access local economic data: Vertical IQ tracks local economic data, business growth, startup activity, and industry statistics for more than 400 metro areas and 3,400 counties
- Quickly locate relevant industry benchmarking data: Clearly understand the ins and outs of profit drivers, how firms operate, and how the company you are valuing fits into the larger picture. Plus, rank industries by their growth forecast and access three years of financial benchmarking data.
- Attract more clients and produce high quality valuation reports: Vertical IQ users have access to features such as “SalesKit” that inserts industry research into actionable documents such as emails and presentations, as well as “My Notes” section to copy and paste important commentary to refer to in future engagements
- US sector profiles: Vertical IQ has added US sector profiles enabling a more in-depth analysis of major parts of the US economy allowing you to better plan your valuations. Additions include: Geographic breakdowns, additional data points and relevant charts, tech vital to sector growth, and executive talking points. You can find these new additions in the industry list page under the “Newly Added Tab”