- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
A 1st-of-its-kind, international alliance of independent accountants, attorneys, and financial advisors.
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
The AAML provides leadership that promotes the highest degree of professionalism and excellence in the practice of family law.
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
The only association in the nation whose members are comprised of professionals dually qualified as both attorneys and certified public accountants.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Your one-stop shop for the latest tools, resources, practice aids and educational opportunities in forensic and valuation services. Find out the requirements to earn the CFF and ABV credentials to advance your career.
- American Society of Appraisers - Business Valuation (ASA)
Provides information regarding the organization, its educational offerings and requirements for membership, and the latest news regarding the ASA and its upcoming conferences.
- Certified Financial Analyst Institute (CFAI)
The CFA Institute leads the investment profession globally by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.
- The Appraisal Foundation
Visitors can comment on exposure drafts, order publications and services, correspond with the boards and staff, and get association and state regulatory board phone numbers and addresses.
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
The association for and about professionals involved in middle-market corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions.
- The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV)
Provides listing of its members, as well as conference and designation information.
- The International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA)
Provides worldwide support to professionals performing valuations or fraud deterrence engagements.
- The International Institute of Business Valuers (IIBV)
The International Institute of Business Valuers is an umbrella organization of business valuation organizations working together internationally to increase the pre-eminence of the business valuation field and promote the sharing of best practices in business valuation across the globe.
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
Provides membership and educational information, as well as a directory of each of its members.
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
Members can learn about the organization, member benefits, and upcoming conferences.
- International Society of Business Appraisers (ISBA)
The Society of Business Appraisers is an international network of certified business professionals who expertly handles every business enhancement issue. The ISBA offers the BCA designation for business appraisers.
- International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC)
The IVSC produces and implements universally accepted standards for the valuation of assets across the world in the public interest.
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
Users can view a member list organized geographically, alphabetically, or by valuation practice focus and view designation requirements and publication information.
A portal that provides valuation professionals access to the latest news, professional guidance, research, journals, training, and information about becoming a member for all asset classes from business valuation to personal property and real property.
- Borrowman Baker, LLC
Borrowman Baker specializes in recruiting in the business valuation and litigation support industry.