Guideline Public Company Comps Tool
Highlights of the tool include:
- Easily put the guideline public company method to work for you—The new BVR GPCCT is user-friendly, easy to search, updated daily – and is priced to match a business valuation practice budget.
- Search, export, and compare with confidence—Pull complete financial statements, financial ratios, and multiples for comparable guideline public companies on U.S. exchanges for any selected time period.
- Perfect your workflow with the Excel add-in—Harness the power of the BVR GPCCT Excel add-in and pull any and all company data directly into your Excel models. Your guideline public company workflow has never been so efficient!
- Review additional comps—Exclusive feature provides suggested companies that come from those that were used in sets of guideline comparable companies in fairness opinions, filed by the leading valuation firms and investment banks, that were accepted by the SEC. BVR does proprietary research on these fairness opinions and maps the guideline comparable company sets in the GPCCT to suggest additional comps for the analyst to consider in their own analyses.
- Compare to any other tool—Don't just take our word for it, put the BVR GPCCT side by side with the numerous other platforms out there. You'll find just as much functionality, the highest-quality data and an Excel add-in to rival any other.
- Save your BV budget dollars—BVR built our GPCCT exclusively for the business valuation community so every practitioner now has access to an affordable yet robust guideline public company comps tool.
- Rely on BVR for all the support you need—You can expect the same professional support and service for the GPPCT as you do for all your other BVR resources. We will address any questions you have.
- Bolster your analysis with quality data from Intrinio—Intrinio combines a financial data supply chain with a technical team to put accurate guideline public company data at your fingertips.
The Guideline Public Company Comps Tool includes: