Guideline Public Company Comps Tool
Reclaim your guideline public company comps! Without a sophisticated screening tool, it's difficult, if not impossible, to determine and identify a comprehensive set of comparable guideline public companies. The new Guideline Public Company Comps Tool from BVR delivers an advanced and affordable solution for the business valuation community.
Put the Guideline Public Company Comps Tool to work for you – it’s fast and current. Instantly access complete financial statements, financial ratios, and multiples for comparable companies – and then easily save your comps or export your results to Excel. In addition, an exclusive feature provides suggested companies that come from those that were used in sets of guideline comparable companies in fairness opinions, filed by the leading valuation firms and investment banks, that were accepted by the SEC. For those that want to pull data directly into your Excel models, an optional Excel add-in is available. Learn more and subscribe here, or contact BVR’s sales team for more info at email@example.com.
Highlights of the tool include:
- Easily put the guideline public company method to work for you—The new BVR GPCCT is user-friendly, easy to search, updated daily – and is priced to match a business valuation practice budget.
- Search, export, and compare with confidence—Pull complete financial statements, financial ratios, and multiples for comparable guideline public companies on U.S. exchanges for any selected time period.
- Review additional comps—In addition to suggestions for other companies in the same industry group, this exclusive feature provides suggested companies that come from those that were used in sets of guideline comparable companies in fairness opinions, filed by the leading valuation firms and investment banks, that were accepted by the SEC. BVR does proprietary research on these fairness opinions and maps the guideline comparable company sets in the GPCCT to suggest additional comps for the analyst to consider in their own analyses.
- Compare to any other tool—Don’t just take our word for it, compare BVR’s solution to numerous other platforms out there. You’ll find user-friendly functionality and the highest-quality data.
- Save your BV budget dollars—BVR built our GPCCT exclusively for the business valuation community so every practitioner now has access to an affordable yet robust guideline public company comps tool.
- Rely on BVR for all the support you need—You can expect the same professional support and service for the GPPCT as you do for all your other BVR resources. We will address any questions you have.
- Bolster your analysis with quality data from Intrinio—Intrinio combines a financial data supply chain with a technical team to put accurate guideline public company data at your fingertips.
The Guideline Public Company Comps Tool includes: