All of the top audit firms rely on BVR to train their junior and senior staff who conduct and review valuations. With BVR's suite of resources, you can reduce the risk of valuations for impairment testing, transfer tax, acquisition accounting, stock options, or finance event analysis. You'll improve the workflow of all valuation reporting requirements.
Let BVR customize a solution for your firm's needs. Top recommended resources for auditors include:
- DealStats: DealStats (formerly Pratt's Stats) is a state of the art platform that boasts the most complete financials on acquired companies in both the private and public sectors.
- FactSet Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study: A robust online resource that provides empirical support for quantifying control premiums, implied minority discounts, and public company valuation multiples. Quickly and easily search nearly 11,500+ transactions that detail up to 57 data points.
- Valuation Handbooks: Any financial analyst who performs discounted cash flow analysis knows that the "denominator"–risk assessment–is as critical as the estimation of future benefit streams. That's why M&A professionals turn to these essential U.S. and international valuation handbooks to ensure accuracy in all of their valuations.
- Economic Outlook Update: The monthly and quarterly economic reports digest expansive research from the leading authoritative sources into one convenient and cost-effective report. With an expanded set of graphs and charts in every report, you will have the most comprehensive and accurate data at your fingertips.
- BizMiner: BizMiner is the gold standard for industry and geographic data. With 6,500 lines of business in thousands of U.S. market areas included in their analysis, you'll get the most accurate information and metrics.
- First Research: Gain key insights into your industry or geographic area with First Research Industry Profiles, State Profiles, and Canadian Province Profiles.
Request More Information
To find out how our resources can help your firm, contact us at 1-503-479-8200 ext. 2 or fill out the form below.
How to Measure Anything: Webinar
Doug Hubbard explains why nothing that matters to you or your organization is truly immeasurable.
Watch webinar >>
Get the most up-to-date news in the profession with our blog content. See current news >>