FactSet Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study
GUEST (NON-SUBSCRIBER) SEARCH >>
Rely on more than 20 years of detailed transaction data in the FactSet Mergerstat /BVR Control Premium Study database. This robust online resource provides empirical support for quantifying control premiums, implied minority discounts, and public company valuation multiples.
Quickly and easily search 15,000+ transactions that detail up to 62 data points and up to five valuation multiples for each transaction. Most transactions are mergers and acquisitions with 100% shares acquired and include controlling takeovers and buyouts. Learn more about the difference between the Control Premium Study online database and the Mergerstat Review annual book. Download our comparison chart >>
BONUS: Subscribers to the Control Premium Study database can download a complementary PDF copy of the new BVR Briefing - Control Premiums: A Deep Dive into the New Data on Invested Capital Premiums.
Additional Product Details
The most trustworthy source to calculate control premiums and implied minority discounts.
- Rely on more than 20 years of detailed transaction data that is updated quarterly with new transactions.
- Minimize research time – this database is the most comprehensive and trusted source for control premiums and minority discounts
- Easily search the database by SIC or NAICS codes, industry, financial performance ratios, sale details and other criteria and export the data directly into Microsoft Excel
- Get a detailed transaction report with transaction details, premiums, discount, sale details, target financial data, and target pricing multiples
- Defend your control premiums, minority discounts, and valuation multiples with absolute confidence – judges, lawyers, auditors and other leaders recognize the FactSet Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study as the top resource in the profession
- Stay current - Subscribers receive access to the quarterly Control Premium Study PDF reports (not available to day pass buyers)
- Bonus publication! Subscribers receive access to a PDF copy of the new publication: BVR Briefing - Control Premiums: A Deep Dive into the New Data on Invested Capital Premiums