Attorneys and their financial experts turn to BVR to understand and challenge business valuations in court. With our wealth of legal resources and case law, BVR can help you grow your client network and conduct better legal research and due diligence. Leverage our accurate and current market knowledge to better advise your clients.
Let BVR customize a solution for your firm's needs. Top recommended resources for attorneys include:
- BVLaw: Attorneys turn to the exclusive BVLaw collection of 3,700+ cases and case digests concerning business valuation issues including economic damages, lost profits, estate and gift tax, divorce, and more.
- Business Valuation Update: This monthly newsletter and online, searchable database includes new thinking from leading professionals, brief analysis of “landmark” legal cases in key business valuation issues, regulatory and standards updates, and much more.
- Training: Stay current with the business valuation profession from the comfort and convenience of your office with BVR's training programs featuring thought leaders who address the most important, timely and often contentious issues in the valuation and legal profession.
- Legal compendiums: Attorneys and appraisers turn to BVR to understand and challenge business valuations in court. With the wealth of case law in our topical compendiums, attorneys can save time with comprehensive legal research and due diligence.
- The Comprehensive Guide to Economic Damages: Edited by valuation expert Nancy J. Fannon and attorney Jonathan Dunitz, this publication bridges the gap between the economics in damages cases and what the courts say about the calculations and evidentiary requirements.
Request More Information
To find out how our resources can help your firm, contact us at 1-503-291-7963 ext. 2 or fill out the form below.
Top business valuation and damages cases from 2017
Download the top business valuation and damages cases from 2017.
Get the most up-to-date legal news in the profession with our blog content. See current news >>
Seven surprising views on expert testimony
Download this article originally published in the Business Valuation Update. Seven surprising views on expert testimony >>