BVR's auditable market data helps compliance leaders value deals accurately so your development teams can negotiate with confidence, challenge the validity of valuations for acquisitions and financial reporting, and improve the workflow of all valuation reporting requirements. Leverage BVR's full suite of resources on your next deal.
Let BVR customize a solution for your firm's needs. Top recommended resources for compliance executives include:
- Pratt's Stats: A robust online database that boasts the most complete financial details available on 27,000+ acquired private companies, with up to 149 data points that include six valuation multiples and 13 financial ratios.
- Mergerstat Review: Comprehensive rosters, data and statistics on M&A transactions that involve U.S. companies, including privately held, publicly traded and cross–border transactions, and also lists unit divestitures, management buyouts, and certain asset sales.
- FactSet Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study: An online resource that provides empirical support for quantifying control premiums, implied minority discounts, and public company valuation multiples. Quickly and easily search 11,000+ transactions.
- Valuation Handbooks: Any financial analyst who performs discounted cash flow analysis knows that the "denominator"–risk assessment–is as critical as the estimation of future benefit streams. That's why M&A professionals turn to these essential U.S. and international valuation handbooks to ensure accuracy in all of their valuations.
- Economic Outlook Update: The monthly and quarterly economic reports digest expansive research from the leading authoritative sources into one convenient and cost-effective report. With an expanded set of graphs and charts in every report, you will have the most comprehensive and accurate data at your fingertips.
- BizMiner: BizMiner is the gold standard for industry and geographic data - includes analysis on 6,500 lines of business in thousands of U.S. market areas.
Request More Information
To find out how our resources can help your firm, contact us at 1-503-291-7963 ext. 2 or fill out the form below.
How to Measure Anything: Webinar
Doug Hubbard explains why nothing that matters to you or your organization is truly immeasurable.
Watch webinar >>
Get the most up-to-date news in the profession with our blog content. See current news >>