Expand the following panels for additional search options.

Husband’s version of the facts not supported by the record

Husband and wife were married in 1979, and wife filed for divorce in 2000.

Arn v. Arn

Issue is the valuation of husband's interest in wine company where he originally purchased 20% interest and later purchased remaining 80% but sale was still in escrow.

2 results