The new edition of Understanding Business Valuation simplifies a technical and complex area of practice with real-world experience and examples. Expert author Gary Trugman's informal, easy-to-read style, covers all the bases in the various valuation approaches, methods, and techniques. Author note boxes throughout the publication draw on Trugman's veteran, practical experience to identify critical points in the content. Suitable for all experience levels, you will find valuable information that will improve and fine-tune your everyday activities.
This edition has been updated to include:
- A new chapter on valuing stock options, preferred stock, debt, and start-up ventures
- Discussion of economic obsolescence
- Downloadable content that offers a full range of additional materials including a workbook, cases, sample reports, and one of the most comprehensive bibliographies in the business
- A special access link to Business Valuation Resources that will allow you to download many of the court cases that are discussed throughout the text
- Updated real-world examples and exhibits