Highlights of the 9 May issue:
- Why doesn’t your DCF analyses always provide the expected results?
- What’s your 2023 market risk premium?
- DealStats now includes saved searches
Not on the list? Subscribe today!Subscribe
Follow the business valuation profession in the United Kingdom and its expanding role in regulatory, fiscal, contentious, and compliance valuations with BVWire–UK. Twice a month, BVWIre–UK delivers news and perspectives from valuation thought leaders, expert practitioners, academics, the High Courts, HMRC, the standard setters, and more. We’ll also keep you current on new business valuation research, methodologies, data tools, and training opportunities from ICAEW, RICS, BVR, and others. Contact us with news items and/or suggestions.
18 January 2022
Table of Contents
- Valuations that rely on the income approach often overstate implied exit multiples
- EU study shows continued confusion among business leaders about business valuation standards
- Updated KPMG fair value guide reflect changes in projections and discount rates
- Looking back: take special care when determining minority discounts
- Dates for your diary