As payers and large employers aggressively look to hospitals and physicians to move from volume to value of healthcare services, the industry is seeing a resurgence in physician hospital organizations (PHOs).
With an eye toward shared savings agreements, PHOs provide a collaboration tool for physicians and hospitals to organize and participate in these evolving healthcare payment and delivery models.
During Physician Hospital Organizations: Developing a Collaborative Structure for Shared Savings Agreements, a 45-minute webinar on January 23rd, Greg Mertz, director, Healthcare Strategy Group and Travis Ansel, manager of strategic services, Healthcare Strategy Group, will explore the key contractual elements to consider when creating a PHO for the purpose of participating in value-based payment models. This webinar is hosted by BVR's partner, Healthcare Intelligence Network.
You will get details on how to:
- Navigate safe harbor and Stark regulations when designing a PHO;
- Develop a compensation model that is a win/win for both the physicians and the hospital;
- Create the appropriate mix of physicians in terms of numbers and type of physician for effective outcomes and savings;
- Share data effectively and efficiently across the organization;
- Change the healthcare consumption patterns for the chronically ill to generate savings; and
- Move the culture of physicians and hospitals to a value-based healthcare system.
Who Will Benefit? Presidents/CEOs, CFOs, chief operating officers, vice presidents, medical directors, reimbursement executives, analysts, business development executives, consultants, directors, executive directors, financial/business managers, and strategic planning executives.
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and time-efficient) Gather your team around the table on January 23rd for one low single-participant price. You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Note: Your registration fee covers one webinar login and one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.