The ICAEW’s event, scheduled for 23 October at their Moorgate Place (London) offices, is the largest BV conference in the UK. David Franklin and the ICAEW have just released the preliminary programme, which includes presentations from Jonathan White (KPMG), Professor Trevor Williams (University of Derby), Steve Shaw (Financial Seminars Ltd), Sarah Middleton (PwC), Andrew Strickland (Scrutton Bland), and an update on international valuation standards from the IVSC, among others. Presentation topics include:
- How to value assets in divorce;
- Managing family-owned businesses;
- Advanced valuation techniques;
- Valuation of intangible assets under FRS 102; and
- Several keynote sessions on economic trends, ‘bringing numbers to life,’ and more.
BVWire—UK will be covering the conference, and you can view the complete agenda and register here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.