The Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator
Additional Product Details
Save time with this interactive tool designed to assist the analyst in estimating the cost of equity capital
- Get data sooner: Analysts now get critical data via the Cost of Capital Navigator significantly sooner than previously with the printed books—Duff & Phelps will provide all of the critical year-end data no later than the end of February - a full month earlier than in previous years
- You'll always have the most current data: The quarterly industry risk premia updates, which were previously available to hardcover book purchasers for an additional charge, will now be available as a standard feature to every Cost of Capital Navigator subscriber
- Save time and reduce errors: Estimating cost of capital is about matching risk of the subject business with the appropriate return. The Cost of Capital Navigator assists valuation professionals in examining the characteristics of the subject company and selecting the cost of capital data that best match those characteristics
- Access comprehensive documentation: Say goodbye to cumbersome, long-form data tables to “navigate” or summaries to compile—the Cost of Capital Navigator does the work for the analyst and provides a transparent, auditable summary for internal review, plus work paper retention that includes all the data points used in the analysis, the models selected, the sources of data, and even comparisons of the subject company’s results to the industry in which that subject company operates
- Take advantage of online support: The Cost of Capital Navigator includes “help screens” to guide the analyst through the cost of capital estimation process, while also providing fully printable background text explaining the theories and derivation of the data.