Reasonable Compensation: Application and Analysis for Appraisal, Tax and Management Purposes
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What is Reasonable Compensation?
- Chapter 1: What Guidance Have the Courts Given Business Appraisers Facing a Reasonable Compensation Normalization?
- Chapter 2: Determining Reasonable Compensation
- Chapter 3: The Importance of Productivity Adjustments In Reasonable Compensation
- Chapter 4: A Reasonable Compensation Case Study
- Chapter 5: Goodwill in Professional Practices
- Chapter 6: Show Me the Money: Defining Income in Marital Dissolutions
- Chapter 7: Reasonable Compensation: Can Your Conclusion Survive this 12-point Checklist?
- Chapter 8: Full Case Law Digests of Key Cases Referred to in this Guide
- Chapter 9: Sources of Owner/Executive Compensation
- Appendix A: Reasonableness Of Executive Compensation Economic Analysis Data Sources
- Appendix B: "If Wishes Were Horses…" The Use of Empirical Data to Support Healthcare Valuations
- Appendix C: Today’s Best Compensation Databases
- Appendix D: Reasonable Compensation Teleconference Transcript & Presentation