Are You Planning Your Company’s Growth?
As you strive to align your senior executives’ incentives with your goals, you’ll need to start with the best information on how your peers and competitors with less than $10 million in revenues incentivize their senior executives. Chief Executive Research surveyed 293 small private companies about their 2013 senior executive incentives, and compiled this data in our 205 page Small Private Company Executive Compensation Digest.
The Digest includes small company compensation data (Base Salary, Bonus, New Equity, Equity Gains, Benefits and Perks) by:
- Includes CEO, President, COO, CFO, CMO, CSO, CIO and R&D
- Includes revenue ranges from under $2M, $2-4.9M and $5-9.9M
- Ownership Type
- Includes Employee Owned, Family Owned, Investor Owned, Partnerships, Private Equity Owned, Sole Proprietorships, and Venture Capital Owned
- Number of Employees
- Includes employee size ranges from 0-10, 11-24, 25-49 and 50-99
- Limited data is available for key industries including Manufacturing, Business Services/Legal, Finance/Insurance, Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology, Real Estate/Property Management, Technology/Communications and many more.
Get the best data on small company executive compensation to create your 2015 growth plan. Order the Small Private Company Executive Compensation Digest today.