The 29th edition of the Northwest Executive Compensation Survey
provides unique reference information regarding executive compensation practices within Northwest companies. This survey covers personnel in the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho and is the only comprehensive source of data on executive compensation, benefits, and perquisites within the Northwest, with data compiled from 288 Northwest companies. We haven’t seen any Compensation Survey with this much detail.
The Survey provides independent, objective data on base salaries, bonuses, total cash compensation, equity compensation, and more! In addition, the Survey provides:
- Data compiled from 288 Northwest organizations
- Results displayed in various size and industry categories
- Base Salaries
- Total Cash Compensation
- Equity Compensation
- Incentive Plan Performance Measures
- Long-Term Incentive Plans
- Long-term Incentive Program Changes
- Retirement Plans
- Annual Pay Adjustment Trends
- And more!