Designed by Roger Grabowski and James Harrington, the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Calculator is a web-based model into which users can enter 1-18 inputs and receive a deliverable that can be easily placed into a business valuation report. This valuable tool delivers a fully customizable "Executive Summary" that includes sourcing, key inputs, and a range of COE estimates, and considers industry-specific risk should a user choose to account for it.
The Calculator lets analysts switch valuation dates easily, and it can confirm that your internal cost of capital calculations match up with the D&P methodologies.
|Subscribe to the Calculator for $499/yr. - Includes 2013 Report|
Ground-breaking features of the Calculator include:
- All inclusive resource - a Calculator subscription now includes:
- 2013 D&P Risk Premium Report
- access to data from 1995-current year
- all historical D&P Risk Premium Reports
- quarterly updates via emailed newsletter with tips and timely news
- Exportable Excel workbook with detailed record of all inputs, outputs, and calculations
- Built-in risk free rate lookup – no need to retrieve the rate yourself, the Calculator finds it for you based on your valuation date
- Equity risk premium adjustment – the Calculator makes this adjustment - a crucial step often overlooked by valuation analysts
- Automatic output-COE for your subject company is calculated using up to five different methods, and it delivers a fully customizable “Executive Summary” that includes sourcing, key inputs, and a range of COE estimates