Just a quick reminder that BVLaw provides a wealth of free articles, papers, presentations and standards written by both attorneys and experts in the field of business valuation. We're posting materials on a regular basis, so best to bookmark this page and keep it handy. Our BVLaw Glossary download is go popular that we've created a special permanent new landing page for it here on the BVLaw blog.
Here are the top ten most popular downloads for April:
- How to Use Transactional Databases for M&A, 2010 Update
- Holman v. Commissioner, 8th Cir. (April 7, 2010)
- Personal Goodwill: A Survey of Definitions
- Reasonable Compensation: Can Your Expert's Opinion Survive this 12-point Checklist?
- 2010 BV Glossary
- Substantial and Gross Valuation Misstatements Attributable to Incorrect Appraisals
- How Much is Your Business Worth – According to Inc. and BVR
- Goodwill Hunting in Divorce
- Does Black Scholes Overvalue Early Stage Company Allocations?
- A Timely New Study of Bankruptcy Prediction Models from Morningstar