The 2020 edition of the Mergerstat Review delivers comprehensive rosters and statistics on M&A between U.S., UK, and global privately held, listed, and cross-border enterprises. And, as always, the Review is the most reliable source for both control premiums by year and industry multiples. Data for each annual edition are sourced from FactSet Mergerstat global mergers and acquisitions data—and expert analysts verify all data. The 2020 Mergerstat Review is now available (in PDF—early May for the print edition) and includes:
- Summary data on the top 100 deals worldwide;
- New tables that analyze metrics of the top 20 UK deals;
- Additional tables are now included for top deals in Canada, Latin America, Asia, and the EU;
- The annual update captures 20 years of historical M&A data and reflects the most up-to-date snapshot of the FactSet Mergers & Acquisitions database;
- The popular industry metrics section is included again this year;
- Top 100 global deals summary;
- Details on premiums paid over the targets’ enterprise values; and
- Details on private equity transactions and activity, including unit divestitures, management buyouts, and certain asset sales.
The Mergerstat Review helps analysts guarantee they never omit a major comparable transaction and is one of the most referred-to sources of industry pricing, premia, and payment terms. Each annual subscription includes current updates via the Mergerstat Monthly Review.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.