A powerhouse lineup of speakers will be at the annual business valuation conference in New York City on May 19, hosted by the New York State Society of CPAs. The speakers and topics include:
- Nancy Fannon: Withstanding a Daubert Challenge; S Corp. Tax Adjustment;
- Chris Mercer: Unlocking Private Company Wealth;
- Mark Zyla: Fair Value Measurements;
- Panel Discussion: Business Divorce and Appraisers with Sam Rosenfarb (Rosenfarb LLC) and Peter Mahler (Farrell & Fritz, P.C.);
- Valuation Issues in a New York Divorce: Jeffrey Gilbralter (Klein Leibman & Gresen LLC) and Adam J. Wolff, Esq. (Kasowitz Benson Torres Friedman LLP);
- Brian Pearson: Fairness Opinions; and
- Juli Saitz: Preparing Expert & Rebuttal Reports
This is the premier event for valuation and forensic professionals in the New York City area. For details and to register, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.