Intellectual property is the largest asset in many valuations—so the issue is demanding greater scrutiny and time. That’s why BVR is launching its new monthly reporter, IP Management & Valuation
focuses on valuation for the appraisers, lawyers, and “chief IP officers” who must identify, value, protect, and grow IP assets.
The premiere issue includes articles by top experts on:
- Indirect profits from copyright infringement;
- Fundamental principles of patent value;
- 14 “warning signs” when valuing your IP portfolio;
- Exclusive analysis of the most significant recent IP litigation, including the Oracle/SAP decision;
- A new professional certification in intangible asset valuation; and
- The effective dates for the America Invents Act: what does patent reform mean for your assets?
BVWire subscribers can get the current issue of the IPMV for free. For more information and to download the current issue, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.