Get the tailored, empirical data you need for your valuations with our online resources:
- Pratt's Stats - Source for acquired private comparable companies
- Public Stats - Source for acquired public comparable companies
- Pratt's Stats & Public Stats - Combination subscription for acquired private and public comparable companies
- PitchBook/BVR Guideline Public Company Comps Tool - Source for public guideline companies
- Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study - Source for control premiums, minority discounts, and public guideline companies
- BIZCOMPS - Source for private guideline companies
- Valuation Advisors' Lack of Marketability Discount Study - Source for lack of marketability discounts
- The FMV Restricted Stock Study with FMV DLOM Calculator - Source for lack of marketability discounts
- Industry and State Profiles - Detailed information, by SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) code, for industry analysis
- Risk Premium Toolkit & Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital - Defensible Cost of Capital Measures
- Butler Pinkerton Calculator - Quantifies company-specific risk premiums (CSRP)
- Mergerstat Review - Comprehensive annual book for information and analysis on the annual mergers and acquisitions market
- BizMiner Industry & Geographic Reports - Industry and geographic data
- ktMINE - Source for royalty rate data and license agreements
- Compensation Resources - Includes Milliman's Northwest Executive Compensation Survey, CEO and Executive Compensation Reports, and more!
Take advantage of these fully searchable databases or newsletters containing valuable business valuation information. Build your authoritative library by subscribing to any or all of the following products:
Business Valuation Update
A monthly newsletter that keeps you current with latest news on valuation approaches, professional news, the leading conferences, publications of interest, new court decisions, changes in regulations and professional standards.
Online database containing the full text of more than 3,700+ federal and state court decisions and related law documents involving business valuation.
Economic Outlook Update
The Economic Outlook Update is a quarterly review of the state of the economy. Plus, monthly updates are now included - 16 issues a year!
- Digital Library
The Digital Library offers you online access, regular updates, and advanced search capability to all of BVR-published publications.
Online database containing hundreds of pages of research papers on valuation topics, conference presentations from various business valuation associations, and more!
- Business Valuation Data Directory,
Online data directory with 540+ listings that include books, periodicals, and sources of data useful for the valuation practitioner
- Business Reference Guide Online Database
This online database, published by Business Brokerage Press, is the essential guide to pricing businesses. Includes keyword searching, personalized printing, continual updates throughout the year, and more!
We offer 100-minute Webinars on a variety of current topics in the business valuation field, with well known speakers. Two interactive CPE credits are available per session.
Valuation Jubilee: Celebrating BVR's 500th Event
Thursday, June 30, 2016, 1:00pm-2:00pm PT / 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
Featuring: Jay Fishman, Anthony Aaron, Jared Kaplan, Bruce Johnson, Neil Beaton, Anthony Banks, Michael Crain, Aswath Damodaran, David Dufendach, Gilbert Matthews, Kevin Yeanoplos, James Ewart, Candice Bassell, R. James Alerding, and Z. Christopher Mercer
Guides, Books, Special Reports & Compendiums
Business Valuation Resources' guides and books are the essential reference products you need to stay current with the state of the profession. Build an authoritative library of business valuation information from our list of recommended books by well known experts.
Grow your practice with unlimited use of the most exclusive business valuation content and deal data from Business Valuation Resources. Put it on your web site, publish a newsletter, send it an e-mail and/or ezine.
|Copyright © 2016 Business Valuation Resources, LLC. All rights reserved.|