The 2015 Valuation Handbook- Industry Cost of Capital includes cost of capital estimates (equity capital, debt capital, and WACC) for over 200 U.S. industries, plus a host of detailed statistics that can be used for benchmarking purposes. It is an excellent way to support and augment the financial analyst's own custom analysis of the industry in which the subject business, business ownership interest, security, or intangible asset resides.
Download an overview of this publication >>
Download a recent webinar on the Industry Cost of Capital >>
Highlights of the Handbook include:
- Industry-level cost of capital estimates for over 200 U.S. industries
- Cost of equity capital and weighted average cost of capital (WACC) are calculated eight ways for each industry
- Detailed industry-level statistics including:
- Industry performance compared to the S&P 500 over 1-, 3 and 5-year periods
- Valuation Multiples
- Capital Structure
- And more
- Analysis of off-balance-sheet debt for over 200 U.S. industries
- And much more!
Add optional quarterly updates (delivered via PDF - additional fee of $350.00)
The Handbook is available with three intra-year quarterly updates with data through: