Financial Valuation Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises and Tests to Help You Master Financial Valuation, Fourth Edition
Valuation is as an art, as well as a science, and simply reading a textbook only goes halfway toward true learning—applying what you learn is critical. This book provides hands-on practice alongside useful tools and valuable insight to help solidify your understanding of the many facets of this complex field.
- Delve into the intricacies of valuation with a new expanded case study and expert tips
- Follow checklists and flowcharts for each phase of the valuation process
- Use reports, information requests, and other tools that help organize your workflow
- Test your understanding with over 300 exercises organized by major area
Organized into standard, recognized, and easily identified sections that lend themselves to quick refreshers as well as start-to-finish study, this book is a truly useful resource for beginner and veteran alike. Whether you're learning valuation for the first time or simply need guidance on an unfamiliar situation, Financial Valuation Workbook provides a key resource for any business valuation professional.
Table of Contents
- 1.14 Addendum: Discount Case Study Exercises
- 2.1 Addendum: Discount Case Study Exercises