FactSet Review, 2023
May 2023 Hardcover, PDF
Business Valuation Resources, LLC
PLEASE NOTE: Print copies of this title will be available in June.
ACCESS FACTSET MONTHLY REVIEW >>
The FactSet Review is the cornerstone of every mergers and acquisitions library. This must-have publication delivers comprehensive rosters, data and statistics on merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions that involve U.S. companies, including privately held, publicly traded and cross–border transactions. And, as always, the Review is the most reliable source for premiums by year and industry multiples.
Data for each annual edition is sourced from the prominent FactSet global mergers and acquisitions data – and all of it is verified by expert analysts. Financial professionals in every sector anchor their M&A research with the annual Review.
The purchase also includes the Flashwire US Monthly – a monthly update on M&A activities, trends and deal data by industry.
Additional Product Details
Highlights of the 2023 Review include:
- Annual update captures 20 years of historical M&A data and reflects the most up-to-date snapshot of the FactSet Mergers database
- Special Purpose acquisition Company transactions – tables highlight aggregate deal volumes and deal values
- The popular Industry Analysis section
- Top 100 global deals summary
- Transaction Roster based on FactSet Industries
- Tables of Top 20 deals of 2022 in Canada, UK, Latin America, Asia and EU
- Details on premiums paid over the targets' enterprise values
- Details on private equity transactions and activity, including unit divestitures, management buyouts and certain asset sales
Why should you add this guide to your library?
- Never miss a major comparable transaction with the comprehensive transaction roster organized by industry
- Readily identify surprise trends in prices, methods of payment, premiums and other critical factors in the M&A market
- Drill down into individual industries with transaction-level details
- Keep current on M&A activities, trends and deal data by industry with the Flashwire US Monthly – included with your purchase of the 2023 Review