Get the most comprehensive source for compensation data in the BV profession.
Attracting and retaining the talent you need for a thriving practice requires competitive compensation. We're excited to put the Borrowman Baker/BVR 2012 National BV Salary Survey Report in your hands. This powerful resource, focused exclusively on the business valuation profession, provides in-depth data and analysis as well as unparalleled insight for you to calibrate your compensation plans.
The BV Salary Survey answers these important questions, and more!
- How do other practices calculate bonuses? What elements go into the mix?
- What target should you set to attract and retain the best talent?
- What premium is attached to a graduate degree?
- What premium is attached to a credential?
Get the Borrowman Baker/BVR 2012 National BV Salary Survey Report for 2013 compensation decisions. Like previous reports from Borrowman Baker, this survey is completed to the methodology standards of recognized compensation survey consultants.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary: Observations from the data
- Practice Management Data: Data relating to the Company Survey section
- Employee Data: Data relating to the Employee Survey section
- Survey Methodology: The "rules of the road" for how the survey was conducted
- Company Survey: Questions asked in the Company Survey section
- Employee Survey, With Job Capsules: Questions asked in the Employee Survey section, together with Job Level descriptions
- Participants: List of participating firms