Additional Product Details
The BizMiner Suite includes the following:
- U.S. Industry Financial Profiles: Includes 3, 5 and 10 year reports
Learn more and view sample report
- Local Industry Financial Profiles: Includes 3 and 5 year reports. State and metro versions of complete industry financials: 35 financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed profit & loss statements for 5,000+ lines of business. (Note: BizBenchmarker is now consolidated into this product) Learn more and view sample report
- Micro Firm Profit & Loss Reports: Benchmarks that correspond to real-world structure. Choose from 4,000 lines of business.
- U.S. Industry Market Reports: Compelling industry market research trends for 9,000 lines of business. Customizable U.S.-State-Metro-County and zip code market area reports for each industry. View industry market report
- Competitive Market Narrative: Granular narrative analysis of any U.S. industry market. Learn more and view sample report
- Retail Sales per Square Foot Report: Industry sales per square foot research. View report
- 3-Ring Demographic Profiles: Custom-selected radii from one to 100 miles for population demographics in any U.S. market. Value and percentages for population, age, race-ethnicity, employment, income education and housing. View report
- Broker Market Opportunity Snapshot: Best for brokers, buyers, customer call prep and small business owners. Quantify and highlight industry market advantages and opportunities for any business. Key industry and population demographics. View report
Please note: The following reports are available to BizMiner Suite subscribers for an additional fee:
- Business Prospect Lists
"The amount of data is staggering.”
Eva Lang, CPA/ABV, ASA (Financial Consulting Group)
"…a data demon."
October 11, 1999
"I have used BizMiner for over one year. I use the database for every business valuation I complete as a reliable source for industry financial statement data. The ease of access and ability to accomplish focused searches saves me time in completing my valuation engagements. Furthermore, the additional information provided in BizMiner cannot be found in comparable databases. Therefore, the use of BizMiner as a trusted single source of data is extremely cost effective."
Brad Cashion CFA
"You’re amazing... Thanks for exceeding my expectations!"
Jane Ellen Innes
Director, University Libraries
"The quality of the reports is excellent. Customer service is outstanding."
Reference and Information Resources Librarian
Roger Williams University
"You have a great service at a great value - it's a pleasure doing business with you."
John S. McKillop, CEO
"A job very well done. You saved me hours and hours of work. It was worth every penny."
Daniel J. Rubin, VP Sales and Marketing
Caboto's Associated Foods Services Inc.
"Beautiful. Fantastic customer service!"
Director of Operations
PRe Plastics, Inc.