Bizminer Pro Package
Bizminer Pro Package includes:
Access to Bizminer’s proprietary industry financial and market research information
Industry Financial Profiles
- Comprehensive benchmarks for 5,000+ lines of business
- User customizable parameters such as:
- Business Structure - Corporation/partnership/sole proprietorship
- Market Area - U.S., states, and metro areas
- Time Series - 3 years and 5 years of financials
- 15 sales classes
- 24-line P&Ls (dollar and percentages)
- 16-line balance sheet (dollar and percentages)
- 36 industry ratios
- Valuation multiples
Industry Market Profiles
- Local industry market trends from the U.S. down to the zip-code level
- Analyze key market trends which include:
- Industry volumes
- Average sales
- Local competitors
- Startup trends
- Data acquired from government databases and private sector research.
- Gain unparalleled insights into the operations of 16 million U.S. businesses. Insights include:
- Industry classification
- Employee count
- Key people and estimated revenue and value
Combine the power of Bizminer data with client inputs for insight into company performance
Industry Financial Reports
Industry Financial Reports provide comprehensive benchmarking of your client's data against ideal peer groups.
- Easily assess a company's strengths and weaknesses using:
- Summary scores
- Variance tables
- Ratio analyses
Industry Market Reports
The Industry Market Report is your invaluable tool for understanding the performance of your industry.
- Take advantage of up-to-date market research trends such as:
- Market volume
- Sales rank information
- Percentile data
- Sales per-employee index
Bizminer’s Valuation reports provide comprehensive analysis of a business' value, utilizing multiple market-based approaches.
- Bizminer's reports draw on more than 30,000 past business transactions from DealStats and industry financial data and market insights from Bizminer.
An easy and effective way for you to understand a company's current financial standing.
- Compare your company against key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Fast and easy SWOT analysis
- Insights into company-specific market values
See what others are saying about Bizminer
"We feel that the industry ratio data provided by Bizminer is superior to other alternatives. The ability to customize the data to certain geographic areas & revenue sizes and ability to drill down to sub-segments within NAICS codes creates the best industry metrics that are applicable to the company we are working with. Customer service, while rarely needed, has also been very responsive to any issues we have had." --John G. Mack, ASA, MCBA, ABAR, Mack Business Appraisals, LLC
"I use the database for every business valuation I complete as a reliable source for industry financial statement data. The ease of access and ability to accomplish focused searches saves me time in completing my valuation engagements. The additional information provided in Bizminer cannot be found in comparable databases. Therefore, the use of Bizminer as a trusted single source of data is extremely cost effective." -- Brad Cashion CFA, Managing Director, The Mentor Group
" As an experienced market researcher and business consultant, my analyses and reports have drastically improved since subscribing to Bizminer in late 2014. Bizminer reports have become an essential part of determining industry performance and financial feasibility with narrowed focus to local market areas. I highly recommend this to anyone who conducts business-related research!" -- Rikki Nelson, President, Polaris Business Consulting LLC
"Bizminer's Industry Financial Reports have taken my opinion of value offering to a whole new level! Just seeing SDE as a percentage of revenue helps my clients immediately understand where they chart over the past three years, informing a truly thoughtful approach to a sensible pricing strategy. From there, using the 10+ additional pages comparing their performance to their exact-sized competitors rounds out the valuation discussion in a truly meaningful way. Great stuff!" --Chris Bond, Murphy Business
Incorporate Bizminer data points into your next valuation with ease!
Building the Essential BV Templates in Excel is the first resource of its kind - a practical, hands-on guide to understanding and building Excel templates for business valuation analysis. This must-have guide offers a more sophisticated approach that will prove an indispensable tool to any valuation professional.
The author has recently released a highly anticipated add-on that features Excel templates specifically for Bizminer users that will save valuable time. This update enables users to:
- Use the new templates to download industry reports from Bizminer as .csv versions
- Easily incorporate new data into a sheet in the Excel template and rapidly define a set of financial ratios calculated for both the industry and the subject company
Order your copy of Building the Essential BV Templates in Excel here
Get a sneak peak of what this book can add to your Bizminer experience!