Houston's ASA Energy Valuation Conference:
A BVR Live Webcast
Thursday, May 13, 2020 | Houston, TX | Earn up to 8 CPE credits
BVR is pleased to partner with the Houston Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) to present a live webcast of the Energy Valuation Conference in Houston, Texas. The conference agenda will feature presentations from nationally recognized speakers who are profession leaders, covering a range of important topics in the industry.
Why should you attend?
Timely updates on current topics
professionals that perform valuations in this industry.
Nationally recognized speakers
This is an opportunity to obtain insights from many of the leaders in our profession.
In all prior years, we've assembled rosters of nationally recognized speakers.
Continuing professional education
Earn up to 8 continuing professional education credits (CPE) - attend only the sessions you're most interested in.
This is a timely and cost effective means of obtaining CPE hours for your accreditation.
(central time zone)
- Acquisition & Divestment Activity in the Permian Basin
Jeff Gustavson, Chevron
- Extensive Chemical Investments. Increased Exposure to the International Market
Alex LidbecK, Chemical Data
- Oil & Gas Property Valuation – Litigation Support
Art Berman, Energy Specialist & Consultant
- Downstream, Renewable Energy Systems, Rare Earth Minerals & Environmental Policy
Dr. Rachel A. Meidl, Rice's James Baker Institute
- Midstream Market Conditions/Update
Robert Teigman, Houlihan Lokey
- Investment Banking – Global Energy & Power
Cameron Alguire, Tudor Pickering Holt
- Energy Storage/Distributed Generation, MTS
Adrian Galis & Steve Sprenger, RSM
- Current State of the Upstream Market
John Fossum, Petrie Partners