Houston's 2021 ASA Energy Valuation Conference:
A BVR Live Webcast
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | Virtual Course | Earn up to 8 CPE credits | 8:15 am -5:15pm (CT)
BVR is pleased to partner with the Houston Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) to present a live webcast of the virtual Energy Valuation Conference. This event brings together pre-eminent energy valuation professionals and industry thought leaders presenting timely educational topics, including comments on the industry’s Post-COVID Energy Outlook. Featured speakers represent all sectors of the energy industry offering a variety of perspectives in business valuation, machinery & technical specialties, new accounting developments, appraisal review & management, real property, and more.
(central time zone)
- Challenges Valuing Downstream Manufacturing Assets
(Refining & Petrochemicals)
Karl Bartholomew, Shell Oil USA
- What’s In Your Upstream Reserve Report – and What’s Not?
Daniel R. Olds, Ryder Scott
- Valuation of Oil & Gas Reserves & Business Analytics
Tom Ramos, BDO USA
- State of the American Society of Appraisers
Johnnie White, American Society of Appraisers
- The Texas Model Works: Regulatory Certainty Will Lead Energy to the Brighter Side!
Christi Craddick, The Texas Model Works
- Let’s Talk Tax in the Post-Pandemic Mergers & Acquisitions Arena
Pavi Mani, PWC USA
- Oilfield Services Valuations: How Adjustments Will Change Post-Pandemic
George O’Leary, Tudor Pickering Holt
- Midstream Valuations and Market Overview
Javier Artola, Houlihan Lokey, Director – O&G Investment Banking Group
- Going Once, Going Twice: 3 Minute Auctions of Used Energy Equipment
Kelly Kittson, Energy Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers