Houston's 2021 ASA Energy Valuation Conference:
A BVR Live Webcast
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | Virtual Course | Earn up to 8 CPE credits | 8:15 am -5:15pm (CT)
BVR is pleased to partner with the Houston Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) to present a live webcast of the virtual Energy Valuation Conference. This event brings together pre-eminent energy valuation professionals and industry thought leaders presenting timely educational topics, including comments on the industry’s Post-COVID Energy Outlook. Featured speakers represent all sectors of the energy industry offering a variety of perspectives in business valuation, machinery & technical specialties, new accounting developments, appraisal review & management, real property, and more.
Why should you attend?
Timely updates on current topics
professionals that perform valuations in this industry.
Nationally recognized speakers
This is an opportunity to obtain insights from many of the leaders in our profession.
In all prior years, we've assembled rosters of nationally recognized speakers.
Continuing professional education
Earn up to 8 continuing professional education credits (CPE) - attend only the sessions you're most interested in.
This is a timely and cost effective means of obtaining CPE hours for your accreditation.
(central time zone)
- The Texas Model Works: Regulation Will Lead Energy to the Brighter Side
Christi Craddick, Chairman
- Valuation of Downstream Refineries & Pipeline Assets
Karl Bartholomew, PE, ASA, MRICS, Senior Tax Advisor & Manager
- What’s in your UPSTREAM RESERVE REPORT and What’s Not
Daniel R. Olds, PE, MBA, Managing Senior Vice President
- Valuation of O&G Reserves & Business Analytics
Tom Ramos, BA, Managing Director
- Let’s Talk Tax in the Post-Pandemic M&A Arena
Pavi Mani, CPA, Managing Director - Power & Utilities Tax Partner
- Oilfield Services Valuations – and How Adjustments Will Change Post-Pandemic
George O'Leary, BS, Managing Director, OFS Research
- Midstream Valuations – An Analysis of Complex Infrastructure Assets
Javier Artola, MBA, M.Eng., Director - O&G Investment Banking Group
- Going Once, Going Twice: 3-Minute Auctions of Used Energy Equipment
Lee Danhauer ASA, Vice President of Appraisal Services and Kelly Kittson, National Sales Manager Strategic Accounts