Highlights of the 9 May issue:
- Why doesn’t your DCF analyses always provide the expected results?
- What’s your 2023 market risk premium?
- DealStats now includes saved searches
Not on the list? Subscribe today!Subscribe
Follow the business valuation profession in the United Kingdom and its expanding role in regulatory, fiscal, contentious, and compliance valuations with BVWire–UK. Twice a month, BVWIre–UK delivers news and perspectives from valuation thought leaders, expert practitioners, academics, the High Courts, HMRC, the standard setters, and more. We’ll also keep you current on new business valuation research, methodologies, data tools, and training opportunities from ICAEW, RICS, BVR, and others. Contact us with news items and/or suggestions.
20 July 2021
Table of Contents
- Duff & Phelps/Ogier article compares independence requirements for lawyers and business valuers
- iiBV update their IVS-compliant core business training modules
- Business valuers can’t afford to use bad data—an ESG case study
- Large private companies may require independent financial and valuation reviews, just like their listed competitors
- Dates for your diary