Highlights of the 9 May issue:
- Why doesn’t your DCF analyses always provide the expected results?
- What’s your 2023 market risk premium?
- DealStats now includes saved searches
Not on the list? Subscribe today!Subscribe
Follow the business valuation profession in the United Kingdom and its expanding role in regulatory, fiscal, contentious, and compliance valuations with BVWire–UK. Twice a month, BVWIre–UK delivers news and perspectives from valuation thought leaders, expert practitioners, academics, the High Courts, HMRC, the standard setters, and more. We’ll also keep you current on new business valuation research, methodologies, data tools, and training opportunities from ICAEW, RICS, BVR, and others. Contact us with news items and/or suggestions.
16 March 2021
Table of Contents
- UK SPAC data added to 2021 Mergerstat Review
- Eurozone deal multiple index ignores COVID-19 and sets a record
- Companion Guide to DealStats private-transaction database available free to BVWire—UK subscribers
- A classic reminder of the essentials of trustworthy forecasts
- CAPM cost of capital parameters from STOXX as of Dec. 31, 2020
- High Court supports business valuation process that purchase agreements require
- IVSC are proposing valuer ‘governance’ additions to the International Valuation Standards
- Businesses with overseas subsidiaries may now carry higher contingent liabilities
- Dates for your diary