Highlights of the 9 May issue:
- Why doesn’t your DCF analyses always provide the expected results?
- What’s your 2023 market risk premium?
- DealStats now includes saved searches
Not on the list? Subscribe today!Subscribe
Follow the business valuation profession in the United Kingdom and its expanding role in regulatory, fiscal, contentious, and compliance valuations with BVWire–UK. Twice a month, BVWIre–UK delivers news and perspectives from valuation thought leaders, expert practitioners, academics, the High Courts, HMRC, the standard setters, and more. We’ll also keep you current on new business valuation research, methodologies, data tools, and training opportunities from ICAEW, RICS, BVR, and others. Contact us with news items and/or suggestions.
21 May 2019
Table of Contents
- What is acquiring control worth in the UK?
- Where do you find EV/EBITDA multiples for your business valuations? Let BVWire—UK know
- Hayler proposes pretax ‘shorthand’ for some financial reporting valuations
- European real estate valuers continue the process of creating new EU business valuation standards
- Increased valuation work predicted as result of new restructuring regime
- New IVS business valuation guidance on nonfinancial liabilities on schedule for next month
- BV movers . . .