Highlights of the 7 March issue:
- Has the impact of inflation on UK business valuations officially ended?
- ESG topics continue to draw attention from business valuation standard setters
- Dates for your diary
Not on the list? Subscribe today!Subscribe
Follow the business valuation profession in the United Kingdom and its expanding role in regulatory, fiscal, contentious, and compliance valuations with BVWire–UK. Twice a month, BVWIre–UK delivers news and perspectives from valuation thought leaders, expert practitioners, academics, the High Courts, HMRC, the standard setters, and more. We’ll also keep you current on new business valuation research, methodologies, data tools, and training opportunities from ICAEW, RICS, BVR, and others. Contact us with news items and/or suggestions.
19 May 2020
Table of Contents
- Does business interruption insurance decrease company-specific risk?
- Will COVID-19 open up the PIPES market in the UK? Baker MacKenzie say yes.
- Comment period on inventory valuation guidance open until 30 June
- Fifty percent of high street retailers could fail by August, say Alvarez & Marsal
- Business valuation CPD diary (most events cancelled or postponed)