The AICPA Healthcare Industry Conference is right around the corner. Head to Las Vegas November 15 and 16 to get up-to-the-minute information on the latest developments in healthcare finance issues. The conference features a valuation track with sessions including:
- Hot Topics in Valuation—including conversion of healthcare entities from C corporation status to S corporations to limit exposure to the new Medicare tax, valuing noncompetes and personal goodwill in the sale of physician practices, and reasonable compensation for tax purposes;
- How Health Information Technology Is Changing Physician Practices;
- Physician Compensation: Making It to the Promised Land of Black Ink;
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Buy-Ins, Buyouts, and Noncompetes;
- Pretransition Valuation Planning Should Consider Post-Transaction Financial Reporting; and
- Healthcare “Hardball”: A panel of legal and appraisal experts answer your toughest valuation and healthcare questions.