We’ve just posted numerous new articles from Insights, the esteemed valuation quarterly published by Willamette Management Associates and provided exclusively to subscribers of BVResearch. The new content includes special-focus articles on healthcare reform. A sample of the new articles includes:
- “Key Considerations in Market-Driven Collaborative Medical Services Arrangements,” by Charles Wilhoite (Willamette Management Accociates)
- “Joint Ventures Between Tax-Exempt Health Care Organizations and For-Profit Parties: Avoiding Federal Tax Law Traps,” by Laverne Woods and Thomas C. Schroeder (Davis Wright Tremaine LLP)
- “Valuation of Ownership Interests in Health Care Entities for Charitable Contributions— Insights from Recent Tax Court Precedents,” by Hestian Stoica and James Rabe (Willamette Management Associates)
- “CMS Proposes Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Rules for Earning Incentive Payments for Meaningful Use of Certified Electronic Health Record Technology,” by Daniel F. Gottlieb (McDermott Will & Emery, LLP)
- “From Fact to Fiction—A Brief Review for the Layman of the Quirky World of “Fair Market Value” in Physician-Hospital Transactions and Regulatory Compliance,” by Paul M. Torgerson (Dorsey & Whitney, LLP).