Our friends at the ASA wanted BVWire to remind every one of two top-tier CPE opportunities next week.
- ASA is offering BV201, BV204 and BV301 (Intangibles) classes January 13-16 in Los Angeles. There are still spaces left,
- And, the ASA’s
Advanced One-Day Current Topics in Fair Value Conference
is January 12 in New York City, at the PwC offices. Topics include:
- SEC Perspectives and Hot Topics - Jouky Chang from the SEC
- FASB Projects Impacting Valuation - Ben Couch from the FASB
- AICPA IPR&D Practice Aid Update - Tony Aaron from E&Y
- AICPA Impairment Practice Aid Update - Christopher Stephens from PwC's National Office
- Contingent Consideration Valuation - Jeremy Krasner from Stout Risius Ross,
- AICPA "Cheap Stock" Practice Aid Update - Travis Chamberlain from Clifton Gunderson
- …and other sessions.