The 2010 update of BVR's Guide to Fair Value in Shareholder Dissent, Oppression and Marital Dissolution is now available. In addition to the print copy, the guide provides additional online access that includes real time updates to recently published court opinions and case abstracts, new articles, conference presentations, podcasts, news and blog feeds. The Guide is also available in digital format and can be loaded onto any eBook reader. The 2010 edition features:
- Articles from leading experts such as Jay Fishman, Bruce Silverstein, and others.
- A reference chart summarizing the shareholder dissent/oppression statutes in all 50 states, categorized according to how the state’s courts typically address the application of discounts in fair value appraisals
- Complete transcript of the teleconference "Standards of Value," with experts Jay Fishman, Shannon Pratt, and William Morrison
- Abstracts of all the most recent, leading statutory fair value cases (originally published in the Business Valuation Update™).
- Each case abstract also comes with the full-text of the court’s opinion—along with other “landmark” decisions in the statutory fair value realm.