This month the Courtroom Insight
blog asked: “What makes a good expert witness directory?” Part 1
of the two-part answer was directed to attorneys and Part 2
When considering such an investment, experts should evaluate whether the value received is worth the expense, writes Mark Torchiana, Courtroom Insight Blog CEO. Ultimately, the most important barometer of success is measured the number of potential clients who contact the expert. You can influence this success by:
- Differentiating yourself from other experts in your field
- Providing meaningful information to attract attention from clients
- Appearing in expert directory searches and/or major search engines
- Regularly updating your professional information
- Emailing profile listings to other attorneys
Are you listed with the BVR Expert Directory of Business Appraisers?
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.