Fair value measurements have been a dominant force in the development of valuation theory in recent years. Mark Zyla (Acuitas Inc.) will be conducting the AICPA Fair Value Measurements Workshop, a two-day event, on March 19-20 in New York City. The workshop is designed to include interactive discussions among participants, including financial statement preparers, auditors, valuation specialists, and, often, regulators. Topics include:
- The latest in best practices in valuation of intangible assets;
- Fair value of contingent consideration;
- How to test various assets for impairment;
- Fair value in private companies; and
- An update on the SEC and PCAOB and their views on fair value in public companies.
Bonus: Attendees will receive a free copy of Zyla’s book Fair Value Measurements. For more information on the workshop, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.