The AICPA Family Law Conference always has some great sessions related to business valuation—and this year’s event continues the trend. What’s more, BVWire subscribers get a special discount off the registration price.
This year’s event will be held May 13-15 in Las Vegas. Some of the sessions of interest to valuation experts include:
- Demystifying Deferred and Incentive Compensation Plans in Divorce; Michelle Gallagher (Gallagher & Associates CPAs PLC) and Michelle Smith (Smith Financial Strategies Group);
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy? The Saga of the Double Dip; Kevin Yeanoplos (Brueggeman and Johnson Yeanoplos P.C.);
- Determining Reasonable Compensation for Divorce Valuations; Edward Kainen, Esq. (Kainen Law Group PLLC) and Edward Rataj (CBIZ);
- Finding Hidden Assets Through Tax Returns; Coral Hansen (CBIZ MHM LLC);
- Bolstering Your Testimony Through Demonstratives in the Courtroom; Neil Beaton (Alvarez & Marsal); and
- Ask the Experts; Ronald Seigneur (Seigneur Gustafson LLP) moderates a panel of seasoned financial experts and litigation attorneys.
Exclusive discount: BVWire has arranged for a special discount for its subscribers. Use the discount code UWU when registering and you’ll get $100 off (can’t be combined with any other discounts).
For more information and to register, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.