Last month the SEC sent a letter to a lawmaker stating that the SEC is "moving toward easing decades-old constraints on share issues by private companies, in a sweeping review that could remake the way American start-ups raise capital," says Jean Eaglesham in the Wall Street Journal.
Learn what possible changes could alter both the liquidity and marketability of private company shares – and learn more about firms providing a marketplace for private company shares during the webinar “What do the new minority share exchanges mean for private company value and strategy?” on June 7th. BVResearch, a partnership between Business Valuation Resources and Aranca, has assembled an exclusive panel of leading experts to lead the webinar. This panel includes:
- Jeff Thomas, Senior Vice President, SecondMarket
- Susan Casey, Founder, Square 1 Bank
- Neil Beaton, Partner in Charge, Grant Thornton
- Paul 'Chip' Lion, III, Partner, Morrison Foerster
- Lawrence Lenihan, Jr., CEO, FirstMark Capital
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.