The NYC Chapter of the ASA’s19th Annual “Advanced Topics in Business Valuation” will be held on May 2 at the offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Manhattan. Conference sessions include:
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Understanding the Dangers Present in Them and Their Impact on Value, with Chris Mercer (Mercer Capital)
- Life Science Valuation Dos and Don'ts, in a Changing IPR&D Environment, with Tony Aaron and Bill Pittock (Ernst &Young LLP)
- Applying Option Pricing to the Valuation of Contingent Consideration, with Tanuj Leekha (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP)
- New Fair Value Guidance from the FASB and Other Current Fair Value Topics, with Ben Couch (FASB)
- Sports Franchise Valuations, with Kevin Kane (Empire Valuation Consultants)
Early registration discounts are available until April 22.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.