Here’s what you’ll see:
- “Work File Checklist for Fair Value Overview Under New Regulations” (BVR Editor). Latest in a series of checklists to help comply with the new requirements for documenting work done for fair value for financial reporting. This checklist covers an overview of fair value measurement and the selection of valuation approaches and methods.
- “Five Tips to Help BV Experts Succeed in Mediation” (Nancy Neal Yeend, The End Strategy). Best practices have emerged for valuation experts to increase their inclusion in mediation, manage the process, and improve the chances for finding a resolution.
- “News You Can Use From the NACVA Annual Conference” (BVR Editor). BVU was at the annual conference of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) and collected some tips and advice valuation experts can use in their practices.
The issue also includes:
- Regular features: “BV News At-a-Glance/Global Perspective,” “Ask the Experts,” and “Tip of the Month.”
- BV data spotlight: “Pratt’s Stats MVIC/EBITDA Trends,” “ktMINE Royalty Rate Data,” “Economic Outlook for the Month,” and “Cost of Capital Center.”
- BVLaw Case Update: The latest court cases that involve business valuation issues.
To stay current on business valuation, check out the September issue of Business Valuation Update.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.