Plan now to join us in Chicago Sept 15-16 and grow your intellectual property valuation business. Conference chair Mike Pellegrino (the author of BVR’s Guide to Valuing Intellectual Property) will initiate the Summit with his unique perspective on the primary importance of patents, trademarks, copyrights, brands, and trade secret assets in corporate capital structures now, and what they mean for the financial analysts, appraisers, lawyers, and IP owners who must analyze, defend and maximize intangible asset value. Intangibles dominate balance sheets, so the methods and standards of valuation are critical, and filled with opportunity.
Other topics presented include:
- Standards and Risks for IP Value: The International Perspective:Thayne Forbes (Intangible Business Ltd.) and Jackie Maguire (Coller IP Management).
- IP Valuation and Management and their Impact on Shareholder Value:Michael Friedman (Ocean Tomo)
- How Prudent Management of IP is Dependent Upon Sound Valuation:Daniel Steinert (Ocean Tomo) and Patrick Sullivan (ICMG LLC)
- Roles in Valuing IP: A Case Study:Jimmy Nguyen (Wildman Harrold), Ron Laurie (Inflexion Point Group), Robert Reilly (Willamette Management Associates), and David Ruder (RPX Corporation)
- Transfer Pricing of IP Assets:Wes Cornell (Ceteris) and Vinay Kapoor (Duff & Phelps)
- Monetizing IP Assets to Increase Shareholder Value:Mike Pellegrino (Pellegrino & Associates), Ron Laurie (Inflexion Point Group) and Suzanne Harrison (Gathering2.0)
- Patent Damages: Managing the Risks and Contingent Costs:Rick Bero (The BERO Group) and John Bone (Stout Risius Ross, Inc.)
- The Critical Intersection of IP Valuation and Fair Value for Financial Reporting:Mike Pellegrino (Pellegrino & Associates), Bryan Benoit (Grant Thornton LLP), William Johnston (Empire Valuation)
- Navigating Legal Minefields in IP Valuation: New Case Law:Lisa Brownlee and Jimmy Nguyen (Wildman Harrold)
- IP Valuation Research: Defending Your Conclusion of Value:Robert Reilly (Willamette Management Associates)
- Early Stage Valuation:Chris Bakewell (Duff & Phelps), Ron Seigneur (Seigneur Gustafson LLP)
- Where Do We Go From Here? Conference Summary and Conclusions:Mike Pellegrino (Pellegrino & Associates)
To register click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.