BVR provides over 90 free articles, papers and standards written by top experts in the field of business valuation.
The top ten downloads last month were:
- Personal Goodwill: A Survey of Definitions
- Substantial and Gross Valuation Misstatements Attributable to Incorrect Appraisals
- Reasonable Compensation: Can Your Opinion Survive this 12-point Checklist?
- How Much is Your Business Worth - According to Inc. and BVR
- Statement of the American Society of Appraisers Panel Discussion with IRS Regarding The Process for Assessing Civil Money Penalties Against Appraisers for Valuation Misstatements
- 2010 BV Glossary
- Does Black Scholes Overvalue Early Stage Company Allocations?
- IN RE SUNBELT BEVERAGE CORP. SHAREHOLDER LITIGATION
- It's Turtles all the Way Down
- A Timely New Study of Bankruptcy Prediction Models from Morningstar
“How to Use Transactional Databases for M&A, 2010 Update” was just added to the list of free downloads. The updated article provides assistance on using transactional databases and gives information about four transactional databases: Pratt’s Stats, Public Stats, BIZCOMPS, and the Factset Mergerstat/BVR Control Premium Study.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.