BVWire is saddling up and hitting the virtual trail next week for a batch of events that promise to be very informative. Here’s where we will be:
- New York State Society of CPAs Business Valuation and Litigation Services Conference (May 17);
- COVID-19 and Assessing the Global Outlook (also May 17; first in the IVSC webinar series);
- Illiquidity Discounts for Restricted Equity Securities With Random or Indefinite Liquidity Horizons with Stillian Ghaidarov (May 19, BVR webinar);
- 2021 ASA Complex Securities Virtual Conference (May 20); and
- The ICAEW Valuation Conference from the United Kingdom (also May 20).
No time to get to all of them? Coverage of key takeaways from these events will appear in the Business Valuation Update (BVU) monthly newsletter.
Please let us know if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.