As a result of direct feedback by subscribers and BV experts, BVResources has implemented the following improvements to the Pratt’s Stats® and Public Stats™ databases to make them the most useful—and useable—source of deal data:
- Source documentation. We have added source documentation for each transaction so that users can differentiate between a transaction sourced through a contributing intermediary or an SEC filing.
- Five new ratios. In addition to the eight financial ratios provided for each transaction, we now calculate five new ratios, categorized by profitability, leverage, liquidity, and activity ratios.
- Additional search criteria. We’ve provided the ability to search by public and/or private buyers.
- Excel download enhancement. For added value, we have re-formatted the Excel® file download to include the Additional Notes and Terms fields.
- Search speed & quality. We’ve upgraded our software to increase the speed of searches and to allow for an increased number of search results.
For more information on the improvements, visit the Pratt’s Stats and Public Stats FAQ pages. Also feel free to give the faster search engines a spin at BVMarketData.com.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.