The Houston Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) will present the Energy Valuation Conference on May 2 in Houston. The conference agenda will feature presentations from nationally recognized speakers who are profession leaders. Here are a few of the sessions:
- Reserve Definitions (Delores Hinkle, Prior Oil & Gas Reserves Committee);
- Oil & Mining Appraisals in Exploration, Development & Production (John Gustavson, Mineral Appraisal LLC);
- Valuation of Ground Water in Permian Basin (Gabriel Collins, Rice University Baker Institute);
- Tax Issues in the Energy Field (Bryant P. Lee, Latham & Watkins); and
- Valuation of Power Plants (John Ray, BVA Group).
You can attend the conference either live on-site or via live webcast, brought to you by BVR.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.