“It is with great sadness that I have to inform the BV community of the passing of Terry Allen, ASA, this past weekend,” said Linda Trugman, ASA BV chair, in a special e-letter to members. “A longtime member of the ASA and practicing business appraiser, Terry hailed from the Des Moines, Iowa, area. She was in practice for herself and also partnered with the Financial Valuation Group,” Trugman wrote. “The list of Terry’s involvement and dedication to our profession is long and varied.” Among her many lifetime achievements:
- ASA Board of Governors, 2010-current
- ASA International Education Committee: 2000-2004
- ASA Business Valuation Committee, member: 2000-2006
- ASA Business Valuation Committee, Vice Chair, 2005-2006
- ASA Business Valuation Committee, Chair, 2007-2008
- ASA Business Valuation Committee, Past Chair, 2009-current
- ASA Business Valuation Education Sub-Committee, 1998-current
BVWire as well as the many team members at BVResources send our special condolences to Terry’s family, friends, and colleagues. We enjoyed working with Terry on so many occasions over the years. She will be missed.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.